Hey guys! Long time no see it feels like forever since I put up a blog post. Camping was great, I just have wayyy too many mosquito bites on my legs. I have a ton of posts coming your way this week, so lets get into our regularly scheduled TTT post!
Top Ten Tuesday is meme where we list our top tens! This was created by the amazing The Broke and the Bookish! This week it’s our top ten books that we’ve read so far in 2015! I’ve read a lot of amazing books so far this year. So this was very hard to pick my favorites. But here they are in no particular order…
1. We Should Hang Out Sometime by Josh Sundquist – I loved this one so fricken much! It was funny and heartbreaking and I totally related to it!
2. I Was Here by Gayle Forman – I love Gayle Forman and her latest book was so good! There was so much mystery and the ending really broke my heart.
3. Cress by Marissa Meyer – Easily my favorite in the series! It is so funny and so action packed. I want Winter!
4. The Queen Of Bright And Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre– This was so cute and I loved the romance. Everything about this made me squeal!
5. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare – Out of all the TMI books, this one is my favorite. So many twists and turns that made me scream out loud.
6. Harry Potter and The Sorcerers Stone by J.K. Rowling – Technically I read this when I was like 11 so many years ago, but I have no memory of it and I’m marathoning the series. The second I finished this one I wanted to pick up the next one.
7. The Secrets of Attraction by Robin Constintine– I love these characters so much and it was great to be back in the world with Wren and Gray!
8. The Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas – I can’t pick just one out of all of these! This is going to be an epic series and I can’t wait to see what book 4 has in store!
9. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger – I was completely surprised by this one! I laughed, I cried. It was way better than I thought it was going to be. When I got to the ending, I wanted more.
10. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews – I read this in one sitting! It is so funny and relatable, and the movie is stellar!
What have been some of your favorite reads so far in 2015?