Hey everyone! Awhile ago I saw Aimee @ Deadly Darlings & Nova @ Out Of Time do this tag and I thought it sounded fun. I love coffee and everything that has to do with coffee. Being raised in a coffee centric area makes me like that. I also started watching Gilmore Girls again, so it really makes crave coffee.
1. BLACK Coffee: NAME A SERIES THAT’S TOUGH TO GET INTO BUT HAS HARDCORE FANS.
The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare – I was a bit iffy about the first book, but when I read the second one I was hooked. This is an epic series that will make you laugh, cry, and feel everything in between.
2. PEPPERMINT MOCHA: NAME A BOOK THAT GETS MORE POPULAR DURING THE WINTER OR A FESTIVE TIME OF YEAR.
Harry Potter by JK Rowling – Well these books are popular anytime of the year but when I think Harry Potter I think Christmas, fireplaces, family, and warmth.
3. HOT CHOCOLATE: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHILDREN’S BOOK?
A Mango Shaped Space by Wendy Mass – Still one of my all time faves! This is such a great book that deals with family and friendship.
4. DOUBLE SHOT OF ESPRESSO: NAME A BOOK THAT KEPT YOU ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT FROM START TO FINISH.
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart – Such a gripping book! If you’ve read it you will know why.
5. STARBUCKS: NAME A BOOK YOU SEE EVERYWHERE.
Me and Earl and The Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews – Because of the movie, I’ve seen this book everywhere! I’m not complaining, It’s a good book.
6. THAT HIPSTER COFFEE SHOP: GIVE A BOOK BY AN INDIE AUTHOR A SHOUTOUT!
Suzanne Selfors – I love her books. They cute and sweet, with a bit of magical realism!
7. DECAF: NAME A BOOK YOU WERE EXPECTING MORE FROM.
The Darkest Part of The Forest by Holly Black – It was good but I just wanted a lot more explanation with everything.
8. THE PERFECT BLEND: NAME A BOOK OR SERIES THAT WAS BOTH BITTER AND SWEET, BUT ULTIMATELY SATISFYING.
Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson – Everything about this book is perfect. I can’t think of a better book.
9. GREEN TEA: NAME A BOOK OR SERIES THAT IS QUIETLY BEAUTIFUL.
The Unfinished Life of Addison Stone by Adele Griffin – Such a unique book and I love the story. I always get Chandelier by Sia stuck in my head when I think about this book.
10. CHAI TEA: NAME A BOOK OR SERIES THAT MAKES YOU DREAM OF FAR OFF PLACES.
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – Every time I read this, I want to drop everything and travel!
11. EARL GREY: NAME YOUR FAVORITE CLASSIC.
The Outsiders by SE Hilton – This still has an impact on me today. The message still pertains to today which I love.