Top Ten Tuesday is meme where we list our top tens! This was created by the amazing The Broke and the Bookish! This week it’s the books that are on our TBR’s for the summer. And guys! Tomorrow is my last day of school! I just have two more finals to take and then freedom (for 2 1/2 months till I go back in September). I plan on reading lots and trying to get tan and not burn like a lobster.
1. Three Day Summer by Sarvenaz Tash – I recently just won this from a giveaway from Stacee @ Too Fond Of Books and that has made me even more excited to read it. It takes place during Woodstock and hearing that made me sold on this book!
2. Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry – I love the sound of this one and I am excited that it’s about a motorcycle club.
3. Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli – Everyone has been raving about this book since it came out and it just sounds adorable. And the mention of Oreos?? I’m in.
4. The Martian by Andy Weir– With the movie coming out soon, I really need to read this. I am a huge science nerd so I think this one will be right up my alley.
5. We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach – I absolutely adore this cover and can’t wait to read it. The premise sounds like something I would love!
6. 99 Days by Katie Cotugno – I’ve heard mixed things about this one. I think there’s a mystery? I don’t even really know what this ones about, but maybe that’s for the best.
7. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray – I really need to read this because it’s been on my shelf since it came out. The sequel’s coming out as well, so I think it’s time. And that fricken cover!
8. The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories by Marina Keegan – I needed to throw some Non-Fiction in there and I have heard nothing but good things about this.
9. I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios – I’ve been waiting since October to read this one and I still haven’t read it. I think it’s about that time.
10. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald – What could be more summer than this?
What are the books on your summer TBR? Are you guys doing anything cool over the summer? Tell me in the comments!
~ Katie (Book Arrows)