Top Ten Tuesday is meme where we list our top tens! This was created by the amazing The Broke and the Bookish! This week it’s our most anticipated books for the rest of 2015. I pretty much did this already two weeks ago I realize, but I have some new ones! Also, it is June! JUNE! This year has flown by! I can’t believe it. Though it is getting sweltering hot so maybe I can…
1. Winter by Marissa Meyer – You guys probably know my love for The Lunar Chronicles by now. I just need this book in my life. All 800 pages of it. And she just announced a book of short stories, so I am even more pumped!
2. Stand Off by Andrew Smith – I plan on re-reading Winger before this, but yes I need it now. And the spines match!
3. Lair Of Dreams by Libba Bray – At this point I have no idea when this book is coming out, I’m pretty sure it’s in August, but if it gets pushed back more…
4. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell – So Rainbow Rowell only read and watched UK media for 2 years in preparation for writing this book. If that isn’t dedication, I don’t know what is. I’m also listening to Fangirl on audiobook right now, so I’m getting pretty excited for this.
5. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas – I just recently read Throne of Glass and I am marathoning the series. I am so excited for this! That cover is just so gahh!
6. Illumine by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kirstoff – I’ve seen this floating around from BEA and it looks super cool! Look at this cover, it’s a GIF!!
7. Armada by Ernest Cline – So much hype and excitement for this one!
8. Tonight The Streets Are Ours by Lila Sales – It’s about a girl who tracks down a blogger. I feel like I would totally do this…
9. Hello, Goodbye, and Everything In Between by Jennifer E. Smith – I love Jennifer E. Smith’s books and this one sounds just as adorable as all of her other ones.
10. The Rest Of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness – I love the sound of this and I can’t decide which cover I like more!
What are your most anticipated books for the rest of 2015? Tell me in the comments!
~ Katie (Book Arrows)