Hey guy! Today is going to be a non-bookish post. I know, I had a bit of a freak out too. But I really wanted to make this because there have been a ton of things I’ve been loving right now and I wanted to share them with you.
1. The New Adventures of Peter and Wendy – This web series is so brilliant and fantastic. The second season is premiering June 12th and I am currently in the process of re-watching it. It’s so cute and really brings Peter Pan in to a modern light. I’m going to link you to the first video so you guys can watch it and die of cuteness with me.
2. Dreyer’s (or Edy’s) Frozen Custard – This is the best ice cream (or custard) ever. It is so good and so creamy. I have been loving this stuff so much. My favorite is Peanut Butter Pie but Snicker-doodle is a close second. If they have it at your grocery store, get it you will not regret it.
3. Wes Anderson’s Movies – I recently started watching Wes Anderson’s movies and they have become my favorite things ever. I love his filming style and how centered it is. It gives it a very quirky feel to it. The characters in his movies are all so unique and the stories are so cool. His movies just captivate you and don’t let you go until the end. My favorite one of his is The Darjeeling Limited. I haven’t seen The Grand Budapest Hotel yet (I’m waiting for it at the library) or Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, but I will soon!
4. Saint Motel (Band) – I just recently discovered them and wow, they are awesome. The first song that I heard of theirs was My Type, which has such a disco sound and I have been hearing it a lot more lately. Their music is really great and hard to describe. It’s got a groove to it and makes you wanna dance. I love their vibe and they have easily become one of my favorite bands this year.
5. Book Blogging! – Even though I just started a few short weeks ago, I’ve grown to love blogging. I love the community that comes with it and the people that I have met are so incredibly awesome! I love sharing the books I read with people who will be interested in them as well! I just wanted to say thank you to anyone who has even glanced at my blog, seriously thank you.
Those were my favorites and I will see you guys in my next post!
What are some of your current favorite things?
– Katie (Book Arrows)