Hey guys! It’s Tuesday and you know what take means… Top Ten Tuesday!! Top Ten Tuesday is meme where we list our top tens! This was created by the amazing The Broke and the Bookish! This week it’s Top Ten Books that I Plan to Have in my Beach Bags this Summer! This is going to be full of contemporaries because it’s summer, who doesn’t want a contemporary?
- Three Day Summer by Sarvenaz Tash – I just recently heard about this book and it sounds so cute. It takes place during Woodstock and it just sounds like music-y goodness.
- I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios – This was one of my most anticipated 2015 reads and I have not yet read it yet. It sounds fantastic and I don’t know why I haven’t read it yet.
- The Martian by Andy Wier – I’ve wanted to read this since a cute guy who works at Barnes & Noble told me about it. There’s also going to be a movie with Sebastian Stan, so sign me up. This will also play to my inner science nerd.
- We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach – This just sounds so cool and I love the cover so, so, so much!
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas – I have plans to read Throne of Glass next week, so I really want to get to this because fairy tale re-tellings!
- The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan – This is due for a re-read, because I read this so long ago I don’t even remember whats happens for the most part. I want to read the entire series this year in prep for his new series.
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald – It’s a classic that I haven’t read that takes place during the summer.
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han – This just came out and I’m super pumped for it.
- The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer – Yes it’s adult, but I think this would be the perfect beach read for some unknown reason.
- Play On by Michelle Smith – It’s baseball, baseball, baseball. I love baseball. And boys who play baseball.
What are your top ten beach reads? Tell me in the comments!
~ Katie (Book Arrows)