Top Ten Tuesday is meme where we list our top tens! This was created by the amazing The Broke and the Bookish! This week it’s a freebie, so you can pick the topic that you want. Because BEA is happening next week, I decided to list my top ten books that I just want now.
- Winter by Marissa Meyer – It is my most anticipated book of this year. I love the Lunar Chronicles so fricken much and I just need this now! Side note: Does anyone know if ARCs are going to be given out of Winter?
- Stand Off by Andrew Smith – After that heartbreaking ending in Winger, this sequel is much needed.
- Lair Of Dreams by Libba Bray – I loved the Diviners, and if this gets pushed back any farther, I don’t know what I’ll do.
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell – I just love that this is literally published Harry Potter fan fiction. And I love Rainbow Rowell.
- Anything Could Happen by Will Walton – This book is being released next week and I’ve already heard nothing but good things! I also think the main character is my future best friend.
- Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee – I haven’t read TKAM (*Ducks and waits for pitch forks*). I know! I know! I plan on reading it next month to prepare for this years big release. But I’m super stoked for this!
- Armada by Ernest Cline – Ready Player One was one of my favorites of last year and this one sounds just as epic!
- Tonight The Streets Are Ours by Lila Sales – This just sounds really awesome and I love Lila Sales, so why not?
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han – TATBILB was the cutest thing ever and I need more Lara Jean and Peter! It comes out next week but I want it now!
- The Rest Of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness – This sounds epic and awesome and it’s Patrick Ness.
What are some books that you want now? Tell me in the comments!
~ Katie (Book Arrows)