Okay, this is very late, but as I am writing this it says 10:13 PM, so it counts!
Top Ten Tuesday is meme where we list our top tens! This was created by the amazing The Broke and the Bookish! This week its authors we want to meet.
1. Morgan Matson – I seriously cried when I couldn’t go to YALL West this year. I want to meet Morgan so bad! Her book Since You’ve Been Gone is one of my all time favorites and she just seems so cool and amazing from what I’ve seen on Twitter and Instagram.
2. John Green – This man changed the way I look at a lot of things. He is an incredible writer and person and knows how to captivate an audience. John also just seems like a pretty cool dude to talk to.
3. Marissa Meyer – I am actually going to meet her next month and I am so excited! I just love her books and the way she can tell a story. So when I meet her I will be fangirling so much.
4. JK Rowling – She’s JK Rowling. Enough said.
5. Rainbow Rowell – I would LOVE to meet her! She seems so funny and we could fangirl over Benedict Cumberbatch.
6. Lisi Harrison – She wrote my middle school experience basically. I wanted to be Massie Block when I was 12, but alas I was not cool enough to be her.
7. Gayle Forman – I just love her books so much and to tell her that they helped me a lot would be amazing.
8. Stephanie Perkins – Her books are the cutest things in the world. I would just love to talk to her about life and stuff.
9. Wendy Mass – Even though she writes Middle Grade books, her books were a huge part of my middle school experience. I would just love to thank her and talk to her.
10. Last but not least, Caitlin Moran – How To Build A Girl was so eye opening. She just seems like a funny and inspiring person to talk to. Plus her awesome accent.
Who are some authors that you guys want to meet? Tell me in the comments!
~ Katie (Book Arrows)